• Designing transformational technical solutions using Integration methodologies and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry best practices
• Working closely with Sales, Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
• Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics through established industry measurement criteria and best practices
• Leading and mentor the development team on the project.
• Enforcing sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
• Serving as a trusted advisor to the client and their partners.
• Working collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
• Identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, serving as an active contributor to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community.
• 3+ Years of solutions design and delivery - You’ll have a proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably B2B enterprise implementations.
• Experience overseeing team members.
• Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft tailored solutions using an Integration api based approach
• Proven project management skills
• Strong critical thinking skills, including ability to identify suboptimal processes
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
• Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
• Travel to client site (average of 50%) but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
• PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
• BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
• LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
• COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
• STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
• TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
• URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
• OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
• TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
• ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
• COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community’s knowledge and resource base
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree Computer Science