The Sr. HRIS Analyst will be responsible for supporting the organization’s HR systems (Workday) including configuration, internal and external reporting and maintenance of team member data. The primary focus will be on Workday's core HCM and Talent. Additional support for Recruiting, Payroll, Compensation and Reporting. Provides technology/systems support and analysis and leverages technology solutions to meet the needs of the enterprise.
- Responsible for development and configuration of Workday HCM and Talent functionality.
- Responsible for system upgrades and modifications including identifying requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
- Provide support of the HR department in supporting the technology and reporting needs of the department and the organization are met.
- Determines needs and is responsible for performing various system and data related audits.
- Responsible for gathering, preparation, and analysis of data for internal and external reporting.
- Assists HR team members and users of information systems with escalated technical issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions.
- Demonstrates HR knowledge and strong communication skills to deliver information or reports to stakeholders.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years working with Workday, or related experience